Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Human Resources & Administration(HR&A)Manager will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the Kenya Climate Innovation Center Group. In addition, he/she will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance,staff welfare, performance management, employee relations,compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. The HR&A Manager will provide strategic guidance on HR and administrative matters to the management team.
- Minimum of Bachelor’ s degree in business related courses.
- A master’s degree is an added advantage
- CHRP Certification and member of IHRM (K).
- Minimum 10years relevant experience with 5years’ experience in management position,preferably in an International or local NGO with experience in donor funded programs.
- Proficiency in MS Office and use of Human Resources Information Systems.
- Ability to relate with people at all levels internally and externally.
- High level of integrity and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a diverse mix of professionals.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change;
- Ability to solve problems and make critical decisions;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their up to date CV with their contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email address should be the subject of the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 30th October 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer