Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Risk Management and Compliance Officer will be responsible for providing support in the establishment of an effective risk assessment and risk management activities within the KCIC Group. Specifically, he/she will provide technical support in the development and implementation of a robust risk management framework aimed at ensuring security of companies’ assets, protection of the rights of beneficiaries,stakeholders and compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.In addition, he/she will conduct compliance reviews on the implementation and operational effectiveness of KCIC’s Risk Management Policy, analyzing areas of potential risk and making appropriate recommendations
The job holder should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Administration,Risk Management, Finance or any other related field from a recognised University;
- A Master’s Degree in related field will be an added advantage;
- Relevant Professional qualification, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Finalist or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), (CISA) or Risk Management;
- Seven (7) years’ experience in Risk Management and Compliance with knowledge of current best practices and trends;
- At least three (3) years’ experience with donor funded organization;In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
- Ability to be forward thinking and use technology and other modern tools to support decision making and implementation;
- Creativity and innovation skills;
•Strong Analytical and Organizational Skills
•Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
•Report Writing Skills
•Problem Solving Skills
•High Level of Integrity
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Quality focus and attention to detail;
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their up to date CV with their contact details, details of current and expected remuneration, the names of three professional referees and a cover letter demonstrating how you meet our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email address should be the subject of the position being applied for.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 30th October 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Kenya Climate Innovation Center is an equal opportunity employer