Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Terms of Reference: Video Editor
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is an African-led and Africa-based international research institute committed to conducting high quality and policy-relevant multidisciplinary research.
Our researchers address critical development issues and challenges facing sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) in areas such as education, population, health, aging, urbanization, and wellbeing.
Our goal is to generate evidence for meaningful action, engage with policymakers in the region to disseminate our research findings, influence policy decisions, and improve the quality of life in Africa
Scope of Work
The APHRC is looking for an experienced and creative video editor to;
- Oversee all aspects of editing
- Follow APHRC and partners branding guidelines
- Regularly communicate with the unit’s communications assistant
- Develop a video to be used on the website
- A bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Creative mind
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates to submit their application documents to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2020.
Please indicate ‘Video Editor’ on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
APHRC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of persons at risk.