Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Homes is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi that deals with service including Real Estate Consultancy, Property Valuation, Sales and Marketing, Property Development and Management. We seek to hire self-driven and results-oriented candidate to fill in the role of cONTENT cREATOR
● Content creating, writing, editing, and updating of the company website, blog, marketing materials, and social platforms.
● Video Content creation.
● Develop and maintain company storage bank of photography and videography
● Constant creation of postcards, videos and messaging for the company
● Conducting research and interviews with our Realtors to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions.
● Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
● Engage Clients, respond to questions or concerns, and to promote company initiatives on social media.
● Maintain a consistent company image and branding on all design work, photography and marketing materials.
● Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
● Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
● Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
● Write content by choosing a proper tone in the writing style, adhering to the respective corporations’ style guide
More Details on Experience
More Details on Skills
Experience creating strong, engaging content.
Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
A portfolio of applicable photography and videography.
Modern & Dynamic editing
An understanding of SEO best practices.
Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
Strong listening and communication skills.
The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit their applications to Jobs@kenyahomes.co.ke on or before 24th October 2020.