Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CLINICAL OFFICERS (2POSITIONS): CO/LVCT/10/2020
The clinical officer will be a member of the LVCT Health clinical team with the role of providing HIV/AIDS and related treatment services to all patients and clients. The clinical officer will ensure that the optimal standard of care is achieved in the LVCT Health HIV clinic and other outreach services to ensure quality in service provision in line with national guidelines, patient satisfaction and good clinical outcomes.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine/Surgery from a recognized Medical College.
- A registered member with the clinical officer’s council.
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in a busy Comprehensive Care Clinic or relevant sector.
- Must be trained in Adult and Pediatric ART from National Aids control council (NASCOP) Kenya.
- Good understanding of HIV in Kenya environment.
- Experience in working with the Government of Kenya guidelines, standards, tools and best practices.
- Good data management and report writing skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in clinical mentorship or support supervision in MOH settings will be an added advantage.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or any other source
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with contacts of three referees, Salary history and expectations to email@example.com clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number. Applications should reach us NOT later than October 15, 2020,male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer.
LVCT Health does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application or interview meeting). LVCT Health does not ask for information on applicants’ bank accounts either.