Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FIELD OFFICERS (18POSITIONS) – FO/LVCT/10/2020
To coordinate the day-to-day operations of the SAB and EBIS activities at the attached ward.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Social Work, Community Development, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- 4 years’ experience in DREAMS or OVC settings.
- Proven community mobilization skills including engagement with schools, local administrators.
- Familiar with and experience working with Government bodies particularly, MOE, MOH, NASCOP, NACC and other relevant departments.
- Details oriented and proficient in computer packages.
- Coordinating and people management skills; able to plan, set priorities and follow up.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Dedicated team player.
- Takes initiative and able to work without supervision in a dynamic multi-cultural environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with contacts of three referees, Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position applied for and reference number and desired location on the subject line.. Applications should reach us NOT later than October 15, 2020.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
LVCT Health is an equal opportunity employer.
LVCT Health does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application or interview meeting). LVCT Health does not ask for information on applicants’ bank accounts either.