Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract Full Time
Location : Nairobi.
Department: Scholars Program
Division: Academic and Student Affairs
Reporting to Director, Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at USIU-Africa, the office holder will support the Program Director in all matters related to Scholar support and welfare.
- Organize the Scholars’ pre-orientation workshop;
- Develop an all rounded follow up program for the Scholars with existing student support services, entrepreneurship training and other opportunities such as Transformative Leadership Training;
- Work with other Program staff to ensure overall success of the Scholars;
- Building strong relationships with the Scholars to support their academic, psychosocial and professional development;
- Assist the Program Director with program data collection for monitoring, evaluation and learning;
- Update Scholar data and information in the Management Information System;
- Contribute to a range of administrative and programmatic activities as needed;
- Performance of any other duties as may be assigned.
Key Personal Attributes and Competencies
- A service orientation with an eye to use experience.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to make quick and smart judgments in recommending alternative solutions for various scenarios as they occur;
- Strong adherence to ethical practice and data privacy;
- Strong intercultural and interpersonal skills;
- Good understanding of needs of the Scholars from marginalized communities/backgrounds;
- Goal oriented, with ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree in communications, business, social sciences or other related fields from an accredited university.
- At least 3 years working with young people in various support/development areas.
Skills and Competencies
- Professional experience (or relevant experience gained during undergraduate studies) working with people from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds;
- Passion for creating opportunities and supporting development of high-potential African youth;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in database management/CRM platforms.
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter current CV and Certificates, to the following address email@example.com Att: Director of Administration by Friday, October 23 2020 .Please Indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line of the email address.