Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We have an exciting opportunity in Regulatory Affairs for Sub-Sahara Africa countries in Kenya.
The RA Executive will responsible to;
- Execute the Sub-Saharan Africa Regulatory Affairs local activities according to Boehringer Ingelheim strategies and local business priorities within the defined time lines.
- Maintain product registrations and RA databases ; ensuring business continuity in compliance with internal and external regulations and requirements.
- Provide regular regulatory intelligence on changes in regulatory environment, competitor activity to enable the business to realize any risks or opportunities arising in the RA environment.
- Collaborate cross -functionally and make sure that all relevant stakeholders are timely and pro-actively updated on relevant RA topics .
- Have a strong interaction and partnership with the assigned authorities across in the SSA countries, maintain efficient relationships with related Regulatory service Providers (local agents and vendors) .
- Carry out agreed actions for the assigned local projects.
- Minimum 2 Years experience with Multinational Pharmaceutical company in Regulatory affairs role.
- Pharmacist or other science graduate
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent communication skills
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment which benefits our employees, patients and communities.