Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
NETWORK MONITORING ENGINEER ROLE
We are looking to recruit a hardworking Network Monitoring Engineer, to Monitor and manage JTL Network and Systems – GPON, SDH, Core/IPMPLS, LTE RAN/CORE and Power system alarms, events, service outage, and network performance.
NETWORK MONITORING ENGINEER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Detection of Network faults/anomalies from NMS/NPM 7×24, and dispatch to Maintenance teams to resolve in the form of Trouble tickets within set timelines.
• Follow-through of Network failures’ resolution while making necessary Escalations to ensure faults resolution within set SLAs.
• Keep management and other business units informed during system/Network outages by sending out SMS and email notifications.
• Commission/admit new network elements to the Network as per the provided guidelines.
• Offer technical support to field teams on the phone to isolate or fault on Network faults.
• Manage access requests to JTL Partners collocation rooms for field Engineers for faulting purposes where needed.
• Prepare daily Network faults/maintenance report.
• Manage network infrastructure database. (3rd party providers contacts, utility accounts, and contacts).
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE NETWORK MONITORING ENGINEER JOB
• University degree in a relevant field (Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Telecoms, Computer Science / IT).
• Confident communicator and possess excellent attention to detail,
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-awareness and assertiveness.
Expires on October 16th, 2020