Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gross Salary: competitive,
Job Type: Full Time,
Our client based in Mombasa seeks to recruit a competent audit assistant to join the finance department.
- Plan, develop and monitor the implementation of internal audits and audit plans for the Institute
- Develop ccomprehensive reports and recommendations
- Implement risk management policies, guidelines, fraud detection elimination policies and strategies
- Bachelors degree in the following disciplines: Economics or Accounting Option, Business Administration/Management Option or its equivalent from a recognized institution Membership to Institute of Certified Public Accountant of Kenya
- Certified Public accountant (CPA) and/or CIA, CISA, CFE from a recognized institution is mandatory
- Member of a relevant professional association e.g. ICPAK
- At least two (2) years’ experience as an Auditor
Competencies & Skills
- High computer literacy
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Investigation and Probing skills
- Communication skills, including oral communication, report writing, and presentation skills
- Knowledge in auditing, internal audit standards, fraud awareness, and professional ethical standards
- Knowledge in enterprise risk management (i.e., risk analysis and control assessment)
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their application letter, detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates by COB 21st October 2020 via email ONLY to: email@example.com
Applicants should indicate their salary expectation in the Cover Letter.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.