Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop systems and systems integrations on the bank’s integrations middleware stack using JAVA and Red Hat Integration technologies and tools to drive business.
- Work closely with product owners and business analysts and solution architects during requirements engineering phase to understand and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work together with Group Enterprise Architecture teams to analyze product requirements and design best-fit architectures and solutions guided by KCB policies and industry best practices and standards.
- Identify, champion, and implement innovative solutions that exploit existing business opportunities and mitigate existing risks.
- Accountable for development and timely delivery of quality applications and software solutions from requirements definition, review of solution design (SDD) and interface specification documents (ISD), user test planning and review, defect tracking, and ensuring closure project
- Specify and ensure application controls are incorporated during design of the software in order to check on risk exposure
- Analyze and fix software applications bugs and defects and contributes towards ensuring high availability, scalability, fault tolerance and resilience of production solutions and applications.
- Design develop unit test plans and perform unit and scenario testing for application code bases and
- Work with technology operations and support teams to handover system support skills and documentation and formulate OLA agreements with level 3 support.
- Collaboratively work with the Quality Assurance analysts and product owners to carry our functional and system tests and play a key role in facilitating User acceptance tests.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5 years Technology experience with at least 2 years’ experience in developing enterprise grade highly scalable Java based applications.
- Application development experience using any of the following technologies:
Java 1.8+, Spring Framework, Apache Camel, Spring Boot, Restful Services (JAX-RS), REST and SOAP API, Java Testing Frameworks(JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito), Microservices, JPA/JDBI, Openshift.
- A good understanding of Cloud infrastructure & continuous integration tools such as GIT, Jenkins, XLR.
- Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem-solving and analytical skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday, 22nd October 2020.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old).
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts.
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable.