Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Switch TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Switch TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world. Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
Switch TV is fully owned by the Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS).
Position Title: Creative Producer
Reporting to: Head Of Content Switch TV
Job Location: Nairobi
This position is responsible for the understanding of overall channel positioning objective and deliver content that is in-line with this. Must be dynamic, self driven and savvy creative producer with a proven track record, knowledge, passion, curiosity ad love of television content to support/bring ideas to life in ways that are on-brand, connect with strategy, satisfy clients and efficiently
- Conceive and develop strong creative ideas that are inclusive of channels existing goals and overall strategy when managing the development and production process.
- Produce a variety of content for multiple shows and platforms with a hands-on creative approach.
- Coordinating post-production by seamlessly shifting from managing the many logistics of a production to providing creative feedback in an edit.
- Resourcefulness to secure bookings, necessary locations, negotiate with vendors, create budgets and schedules as projects shift, and deliver all deliverables. Ensuring that all deliverables are turned in on time and the project stays on budget.
- Work with on-air talent both in-studio including on-air presentation, scripting and field production.
- Work with sales and commercial team to execute sponsorship activation and make sure that this is in-line with the client brief.
- Promotion & Marketing: ensure any show that you are handling has up to date promos. Liaise with marketing on all show related marketing activities.
- Form and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with people at various levels, both within and outside the company.
- Push creative boundaries and establish high-level executions that super-serve fans and work across all screens/platforms.
- Generate original ideas, identify suitable ideas from others, and carry out thorough research.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned to you.
EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCES
- Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least two years’ experience as a Producer
- Good communication skills and is very creative
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply strictly through https://www.redcross.or.ke/Careers so as to reach us not later than Monday 19th October 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job disclaimer and notification: Switch Tv is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.