Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Accounts payable assistant, processing of invoices based on goods receipts, facilitate timely payment of suppliers, ensure all invoices paid are due and checked, answer and resolve supplier queries, processing of statutory taxes, handling inter-company transactions and confirmations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Data capture all supplier invoices.
• Do creditors reconciliations.
• Process payments.
• Major suppliers acknowledgement of reconciliations completed monthly.
• Provide administration support to internal customers and suppliers.
• All creditors’ payments to be made within agreed payment terms, ensuring that discount is obtained where possible.
• Process invoice receipts.
• Processing vendor payments
• Preparation of cash – flow projections
• Timely processing and payment of taxes
• Accounts payable end month closing
Judgement and decision making
• Agile in thinking and nimble in decision making.
• Exhibits high level of financial pragmatism and prudent financial judgment.
• Assess possible risks.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement Degree in a Business Related Field – Bachelor of Commerce
• CPA – K
• 2 years experience.
• SAP experience.
• Creditors handling background.
• Finance Skills
• Business Acumen
• Administration, performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role
• Result and Execution Driven
• Decisive and Risk Pragmatic
• Resilient and energetic
• Politically savvy
• Customer focused
• Good communication skills
• Customer Focused
• Governance and Compliance
• Computer Literacy
Closing date 2020/10/19