Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata Commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the following vacant position.
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 – Auto Elec.
Department: Aftersales – Workshop
Overall Job Purpose: The Job holder (Auto Electrician) will diagnose and repair vehicles’ electrical faults. He/She will work on all vehicle electrical systems and components, including ignition, fuel injection, engine management systems, anti-lock braking, battery, wiring, charging systems, heating, air conditioning systems, lighting and indicators.
Reports To: Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Manager
- Maintenance and repair of varied electrical systems on a diverse range of plant equipment, heavy vehicles and passenger vehicles.
- Overhaul of various starter motors and alternators on a diverse range of plant equipment, heavy vehicles and passenger vehicles.
- Battery storage, handling and maintenance.
- Electronic circuit board diagnosis and repair.
- Stock control of the electrical service section.
- Electrical schematic plan modifications.
- Ensures that actual hours worked are in line with targets set.
- Ensuring the safe working environment of the auto electrical work area.
- Carry out any other duties as directed by superiors.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 3 Years’ experience as an Auto Electrician for all types of vehicles both in the workshop and on site.
- National Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
Attributes and Skills:
- Excellent experience in the automobile especially in the commercial vehicles segment.
- Excellent knowledge about motor technology.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understands high level of safety in the workshop and sites.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and good concentration skills.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receiving applications is 21/10/2020.