Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Those who had applied are encouraged to reapply.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
REF: CEO/OCTOBER 2020
The job holder is responsible for planning, developing and driving the business and people strategies which support the SACCO’s overall strategic aims and objectives. S/He will lead Management in creation of a stable and supportive environment within which to manage and grow the society’s business ensuring strategy execution.
Employment Terms:3 Years’ Contract
Reports to: Board of Directors
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this position
- A University degree in Commerce/Finance related field, preferably B.com, BBA, BBM, Business Administration from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning University.
- Be Master’s degree holder
- Minimum of ten(10) years’ experience in a busy deposit taking Sacco or any other financial institution, five(5)years of these being in a Senior Management Position in a busy accounting environment and preferably within the cooperative movement.
- Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the Co-operative Sector.
- Experience in FOSA management an added advantage
- Proficiency in Computer applications especially in accounting packages and Systems.
- Must demonstrate the following attributes / Skills
i) Team player with good leadership skills.
ii) Advanced decision making skills.
iii) Problem Solver: Solving problems of overall human resource management and long-term organizational planning.
iv) Change Agent: Introducing and implementing institutional changes and installing organizational development programs in regard to SACCO matters.
v) Management of Manpower Resources: Broadly concerned with leadership both in the group and individual relationships and labour management relations.
vi) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
The SACCO believes that the advancement and success of any organization is primarily due to the strength, quality and efficiency of its Human Resource. The SACCO believes in
having an engaged, highly motivated and results-oriented workforce in delivering sustainable corporate performance.
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the above criteria, please download an application form
Interested candidates to send their application either on soft copy through firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy to be dropped at Airports Sacco Ltd offices opposite Kenya Airports Authority (K.A.A) Headquarters, Fire Training School attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a full resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity. Application to be addressed to:
Airports Sacco Limited
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
P.O. Box 19001-00501, Nairobi, Kenya
Your application should reach us on or before 29TH OCTOBER 2020.
Airports Sacco Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, shortlisted candidates for the position will also be required to;
- Provide a 2019 Tax Compliance Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Present a current Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)