Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB GRADE 1A–
The job holder is responsible for strategic financial planning and management, financial advisory, resource mobilization and reporting.H/She will provide effective and efficient coordination and supervision of accounting, treasury and financial management through the development and implementation of sound accounting,financial systems and internal control procedures in accordance with regulations, standards and Sacco policies and procedures.
Employment Terms: 3 Years’ Contract
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Minimum Qualifications,Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for this position
· A Bachelors’ degree in Accounting/Finance from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning.
· Be Master’s degree holder
· Be a certified CPA(K) or ACCA holder
· Membership of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK)
· Minimum of Eight (8) years relevant Management experience in a busy deposit taking Sacco or any other financial institution, four (4) years of these being in a Senior Management Position in a busy accounting environment and preferably within the co- operative movement.
· Demonstrate knowledge of Financial planning and Management.
· Strong analytical and numeric skills
· A proven track record in organization and problem solving skills for effective and prompt decision making.
· Sound knowledge in Deposit taking Sacco, Accounting standards (IFRS) and regulatory ‘s (SASRA) guidelines governing DTS’s
· Proficiency in Computer applications especially in accounting packages and Systems.
i) Team player with good leadership skills.
ii) Flair in current Financial and Business Trends
iii) Have unquestionable integrity
iv) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
The SACCO believes that the advancement and success of any organization is primarily due to the strength, quality and efficiency of its Human Resource. The SACCO believes in
having an engaged, highly motivated and results-oriented workforce in delivering sustainable corporate performance.
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the above criteria, please download an application form
Interested candidates to send their application either on soft copy through firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copy to be dropped at Airports Sacco Ltd offices opposite Kenya Airports Authority (K.A.A) Headquarters, Fire Training School attaching copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, a full resume/curriculum vitae highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address and names of three (3) professional referees who can speak of your competence, character and integrity. Application to be addressed to:
Airports Sacco Limited
KAA Head Office, Airport North Road
P.O. Box 19001-00501, Nairobi, Kenya
Your application should reach us on or before 29TH OCTOBER 2020.
Airports Sacco Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
In Line with Chapter Six, of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, shortlisted candidates for the position will also be required to;
- Provide a 2019 Tax Compliance Certificate of Tax Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Present a current Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance certificate from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Submit a Declaration of Wealth to the relevant Authorities
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)