Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is looking for an M&E Advisor to join its team, the incumbent will be tasked to provide technical guidance on design, development and implementation of the project M&E strategy, build capacity in-country to develop, manage and operationalize M&E systems and plans that are aligned to program strategy and permit quality reporting. S/he will support periodic program reviews and/or country M&E systems and participate in M&E system strengthening activities; develop monitoring, evaluation and learning tools for the project as needed; develop an evaluation plan for the program and maintain a program monitoring database. S/he will ensure that program indicators are consistently tracked towards improvement; reporting of valid and reliable data that meet donor reporting requirements and organisation standards.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as public health, Epidemiology, statistics, or related discipline with 7- 9 years of relevant experience.
- Must be conversant with the Ministry of Health M&E tools, TB and HIV tools.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong coordination, supervisory and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with counterparts, including donors, Ministry of Health officials, local partners and other NGOs.
- Experience and working knowledge with advanced data analytics and visualization applications.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with a great deal of independence.
- Experience working with laboratory strengthening programs will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with PEPFAR or USG development programs preferred.
Interested? Submit a Cover letter in PDF expressingyour interest and clearly outlining your qualificationsfor the position (Not exceeding 2 pages) and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational and employment experience. The subject line for your email MUSTread: Amref/M&E Advisor – SLQS/2020-10 to email@example.com Deadline for submission: – 23rd October 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.