Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi-Head Office-1st Floor
Organization: Information Communication Technology
Number of Openings: 1
Position Summary and Key Responsibilities
Responsible for the implementation of ICT business continuity and disaster recovery plans, procedures and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analysis and documentation in line with IT policy and procedures and in a manner that provides effective continuity or restoration of ICT infrastructure and systems for business.
- Implement, monitor and report on the ICT business continuity framework
- Implement business systems and data backup and recovery schedules, plans, tests and actions in line with the ICT policy
- Implement continuity and recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets including primary and recovery ICT sites.
- Test documented continuity and recovery strategies and plans in line with ICT policy
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests to sustain and maintain ICT business continuity standards for the ICT infrastructure and systems and take correction measures thereof.
- Report on the ICT business continuity plans, tests, initiatives and actions in line with ICT policy.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank policies, procedures, regulatory standards and guidelines
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field from a recognized university
ICT BCM Standards/Management Certification that relate to current technologies.
Five (5) years in an IT environment in a financial or telco industry with at least three (3) years in ICT Business Continuity Management Banking operations or financial services or telco experience
Knowledge of ICT security governance standards and data management
Experience in support of Core banking systems
Experience in Systems Administration
Knowledge of systems infrastructure support
Knowledge on file processing and file formats
Experience in Disaster recovery planning and Business Continuity planning
Project management skills
Proactive and positive attitude and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently
Excellent communication skills.
Integrity, honesty and Agility
Closure Date: Oct 23, 2020