Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
The overall purpose of this job is to drive sales to new emerging social commerce accounts and manage customer relationships for the business in line with the commercial strategy. The role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration in the market by effectively selling Sendy services with an aim to maximize long-term revenue opportunities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and execute an aggressive Customer Acquisition Strategy in the social commerce sector; meet business targets
- Identify and onboard new accounts by researching the internet for potential leads and tailor making a solution before proceeding to make contact
- Build and grow a large portfolio of accounts with an aim to grow revenues
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company,
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Keep a record of calls and sales
- Manage Deal Pipeline and source for new potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Manage relationships with customers through phone calls and emails to ensure customer retention and portfolio growth
- Follow up and facilitate customer issue resolution to ensure timely closure; offer ‘A’ class customer experience
- Follow up and ensure prompt payments for services offered to customers; Ensure timely debt collection
- Stay up-to-date with new products features; ensure continuous customer education on the improved product features
- Gather market and customer information, and feedback to the organization for product development
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience in telesales or business development roles.
- Proven business development or selling skills.
- Ability to win deals.
- Strong understanding of the logistics industry.
- Proven record of accomplishment of building long-lasting client relationships
- High-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Must be a self-starter and highly organized.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Analytical, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Open to change.
- Calm under chaos
- WHAT WE OFFER
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical.
- Flexible vacation.
- All risk Insurance.
- Office lunch.
- Opportunity for company stock options.