Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The National Key Account Manager Automotive maintains a direct selling role with Kenyan based key accounts in the Automotive Vertical: Develops a mix of global and local accounts with a per-defined portfolio by liaising with counterparts in other Regions, the Global industry champion and all business field stakeholders in Kenya; develops industry specific business development competence in Kenya; directly responsible for up-selling and cross selling across all KN services on all accounts within the assigned Vertical and contributes overall knowledge and market intelligence.
- Develop industry specific business development competence in Kenya
- Retain and grow the value of the key customers in terms of:
Overall turnover improvement,
Opportunity development of all Kuehne +Nagel’s core services,
Engagement of key customers in any of Kuehne + Nagel’s new product development efforts
Maintain/grow profitability of key customers
- Pro-active contribution to the regional monthly KAM calls
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Ensure all information related to the key customers is current and accurate in the KN Corelog (CRM system) and that all visibility is maintained for the benefit of all stakeholders
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Liaise and meet with operations on customer’s requirements
Your Skills and Experiences
- Have proven industry knowledge of the assigned vertical and has a degree in Sales or related business courses
- Have operational experience in one of the core transportation modes being sold
- Have conducted sales leadership workshops, whiteboard sessions with customers, or process review processes with global customers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Moderate level of computer literacy
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Have proven verbal and written communications skills
- Management of teams with diverse cultural backgrounds
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.