Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for a Payroll Officer to ensure that staff members are compensated for their work in a timely and correct fashion. The Payroll Officer will be required to gather all information pertaining to work patterns and salary deductions, and to ensure that this is captured accurately on our payroll software. You should also provide employees with insight into payroll activities and work to resolve their queries, as needed.
To be successful as a Payroll Officer, you should have an affinity for numbers and a passion for promoting business operations. An outstanding Payroll Officer will identify and correct payroll-related errors before these affect the salary run.
- Ensure that all variables that affect payroll execution are correctly registered in the payroll software
- Gathering and examining time sheets to ensure their validity
- Ensuring that compensation for overtime work is calculated at the appropriate rate
- Confirming that legally mandated and optional deductions have been processed correctly
- Preparing and distributing electronic pay slips, P9s etc.
- Performing all tasks well before set deadlines to ensure that staff members are compensated and notified on time
- Addressing queries about payroll-related issues
- Ensuring that advance payments are captured, reconciled, and deducted in a timely manner
- Ensuring that reimbursement claims are made accurately and on time
- Sales commission calculations
- Production of regular reports to a high standard of accuracy and presentation when required
- Payroll experience including taxation, must have US / International payroll experience
- Experience in advance payments
- Experience in working on reimbursements
- Awareness of employment law and employment tax legislation
- Familiarity with payroll software.
- Excellent data entry, data cleaning, and math skills.
- Knowledge of legislation and procedures pertaining to salary deductions.
- Capacity to keep track of numerous ongoing tasks.
- Adherence to all prescribed ethical guidelines, including confidentiality.
- Strong sense of integrity.
- Excellent attention to detail
Apply by 13 November 2020