Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Pharmaceutical Technologist will be responsible for performing tasks related to dispensing pharmaceutical products and stock management responsibilities, which include receiving of goods, storage and distribution of goods. They will be required to liaise and work closely with the Procurement Team to ensure that the Centre’s stock management policy is adhered to and core objectives of MSK are achieved. This is a full time role.
Click HERE to read more.
· Diploma in Pharmacy from accredited institutions by Pharmacy and Poisons Board
Registered with the Pharmaceutical Technologist with Pharmacy and Poisons Board
· Minimum of three (3) years post training experience in the same position
At least a Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience in warehouse and stores management preferably with a medical store.
· Proven experience in Warehouse management and stock control.
· Computer Literate
· Good communication skills
· Knowledge of drugs and their indications, contra indications, dosing, side effects and proper administration
· Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures
· Ability to train other assigned staff as necessary
· Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards
How to apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to email@example.com or before 20th October 2020. The subject of the email should read Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adults