Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We seek to recruit a Registered Clinical Officer Paediatrics for the Nairobi based maternity home who is part of the Commercial Services Department and reports to the Business Manager. The RCO – Paediatric role plays an important part this role plays an important part in effective clinical teamwork and is responsible for high quality frontline service delivery to our clients. S/he must provide fast, efficient, professionally accurate services that meet and exceed our minimum quality standards for safe abortion, family planning and counselling services. S/he must actively take steps to highlight clinical issues arising in relation to all standards and performance.
Click HERE to read more.
· Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery and Higher Diploma in Paediatrics and Child Health
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience
· Registered by the Kenya Clinical Officers Council and in possession a valid practice license.
· Trained in IMCI.
· Certification in the short emergency courses (ETAT+, EPLS or EmONC) will be an added advantage.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
· Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Practising knowledge of Sexual Reproductive Health an advantage
How to apply
Suitable and qualified candidates should email one document combining an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or before October 22, 2020. The subject of the email should read Registered Clinical Officer – Paediatric. Do not attach certificates and testimonials. Marie Stopes Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and does not ask for fees at any stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates must abide by MSI’s Antifraud & Bribery Policy and Safeguarding Policy, including protection of children and vulnerable adult