Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB GROUP ‘H’ (CPSB 11)
Terms of Service : Permanent and Pensionable,
Basic Salary : Kshs. 25,470 – Kshs. 33,950 p.m.
House Allowance : Kshs. 3,200 p.m.
Commuter Allowance : Kshs. 4,000 p.m.
Medical Benefits : Comprehensive Medical Cover,
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Animal Health and Production, Dairy Technology, Animal Science, Apiculture or Range Management from a recognized institution; and
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
- Carrying out practical demonstrations relating to livestock production;
- Collecting and collating data and information;
- Conducting farm visits and farmer training;
- Participating in field days and agricultural shows to disseminate livestock production technologies and information; and
- Participating in collaborative research activities.
How to Apply
Candidates are requested to download the Application for Employment Form here. Thereafter, candidates should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identification Card
- Academic, professional certificates and testimonials
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, plus other relevant documents in support of their applications.
Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board of Nyandarua,
P.O. Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, 0I-Kalou Town. Applications should be received on or before dose of business on 21st October, 2020.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons: are encouraged to apply.