Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Acorn is looking for a young, dynamic, and creative individual to develop graphic designs for various digital communication platforms in liaison with the Qwetu Student Residences Marketing team, on a part-time basis/consultancy basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design content for social media and any other digital marketing needs.
- Utilise various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts as per the briefs and requirements from the marketing team of Acorn.
- Adapt the content and adhere to the brand guidelines.
- Engage in discussions, virtual or face to face meetings to generate ideas, and concepts around brand and communication, as per Acorn’s needs.
- Adhere to committed and mutually agreed timelines to share draft content for approval.
- Any other services related to marketing or branding of Qwetu as may be requested by Acorn from time to time, including posters, banners, leaflets, creative infographics, and any other form of digital marketing content.
Qualifications and Minimum Requirements
- Conversant with social media platforms; Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop
- Ability to turn a brief into an artwork quickly
- Ability to take feedback from the team
- Flexible with timing
- High level of attention to detail
- Great at illustrations
- Experience with social media graphics is preferred but not required
- Experience with communication artworks and material is preferred but not required
- Keen to learn
- Keen on meeting deadlines
Who we are
Established in 2001, Acorn has vast experience in East Africa’s real estate sector. We initially provided project management services across East Africa, and in 2006, we added development management capabilities and begun undertaking our own developments.
We have managed or developed over 50 projects, valued in excess of US$ 550 million, including some of the most iconic development projects in the region, such as the former Coca-Cola Regional Headquarters and the Deloitte head office in Nairobi, Kenya.
In 2015, we formed Acorn Holdings Limited (AHL) together with leading Africa focused private equity firm – Helios Investment Partners. This partnership enabled us to refocus and our current strategy is on developing and managing high quality and affordable rental accommodation, starting with purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA), for university and college students.