Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Debt Control Assistant-JG9 Ref: CPF/DCA/20
Supervisor Title: Financial and Management Accountant
Responsible to the Financial and Management Accountant for ensuring accurate and timely maintenance and reporting of accounting records in accordance with prescribed financial policies, standards and taxation requirements for all the Companies in the Group.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce or any other relevant field. CPA-K, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in financial accounting.
- Good knowledge of and skills in forecasting, analysis, planning and budgeting.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above positions, please write in confidence quoting the
position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before 30th October,
2020 at 5.00 pm. Applications including Curriculum vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts,
current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach valid copies of the following documents:
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Clearance from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission(EACC)
• Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board(HELB)
• Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
• KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The CPF Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.