Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading Insurance Company, afiliated to Liberty Group, a wealth management company represented in 18 African countries. We use our knowledge and action to guide our customers on their journey to financial freedom. We believe in responding to the changing consumer and market needs through innovative solutions and technologically eficient processes.
The job holder will be responsible for the eGective processing of underwriting documents, verification of client data and assessment of the proposed risks within the set standards.
- Assess the proposed risk within set standards to accurately determine the risk the business is taking
- Policy generation and motor certificate issuance
- Preparation of policy documents
- Policy endorsements, reconciliation, renewal, debiting and cancellations
- Issuance of cover notes and quotations
- Keep detailed and accurate records of policies underwritten and decisions made
- Maintain high standards of customer service by responding to clients enquiries (walk-in clients, telephone and emails) and eficiently address their issues
- Assist clients in identifying our products (policies) that suit their needs in line with insurance principles
- Liaise with intermediaries and direct clients on issues in relation to their policies to provide correct information to the client
- Apply the credit control policy and ensure that debit/ credit notes raised are raised in the correct month to facilitate collection
- Ensure proper filing of client information both manual and electronic for easy retrieval of documentation when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance, Finance, Economics or other business related discipline
- Progress towards Diploma in Insurance (ACII or AIIK), (at least 3 papers or equivalent)
- 1 year’s experience in a similar role
- Understanding of insurance operations and concepts
- Knowledge of underwriting processes and procedures
- Technical competence in underwriting insurance risks
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, you are encouraged to forward your application and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October 2020. Clearly state the job title on the subject heading.
Heritage is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages diversity. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.