Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, an integrated property and financial solutions provider has an exciting opportunity in our Finance Division. We are seeking for talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Manager – Management Accounts
Reporting To: General Manager Finance
Overall Job Purpose
The Manager – Management Accounts will ensure the Bank’s management accounts are prepared accurately and on a timely basis
- Preparation of Profit & Loss flash report as and when required by EXCO but at least twice a month i.e. mid-month and near month-end.
- Preparing draft accounts and Segment reports
- Preparing the complete pack of management accounts.
- Preparing branch profit and loss accounts
- Analyzing the various items against budget and previous periods
- Preparing accounts using the published format.
- Prepare annual accounts in External Auditors format.
- Preparing audit schedules
- Collecting of budget estimates from all divisions/departments, moderating the estimates to make them more realistic and consolidating them.
- Providing user support on budget matters.
- Preparing/Reviewing all the CBK statutory returns and submitting the returns electronically to CBK.
- Reviewing/preparing annual CBK inspection schedules.
- Daily reconciliation of Deposits and mortgages sub-ledger and General ledger
- Daily checking of Trial balance, suspense day-end account and any GL inconsistencies
- Providing user support on GL matters.
- Implementing internal audit recommendations
- Advising management and implementing new prudential guidelines.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Professional qualifications- CPA/ACCA.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suites
- 3 years’ experience in a busy commercial enterprise of comparable size in finance function
Key Competencies and Skills
- Ability to work independently under strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical and accounting skills
- Demonstrated good planning and organisation skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Team player and must have integrity
- Planning and Organizational skills
Application Deadline 30th October 2020