Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Start Date: 16th November, 2020
Job Title: Fin/HR Assistant
Duty Station: Mathare/Eastleigh
Duration: 3 months probationary contract, extendable based on performance
Médecins Sans Frontières France Mathare Project is looking to fill the position of an Fin/HR Assistant. The successful candidate reports to the Project FIN/HR Manager.
Objective of the Position:
Provide support on HR & finance aspects while ensuring MSF standards and procedures are respected at field level.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Administrative personnel management – filing, leaves follow-up, contracts, daily workers management etc.
- Homere payroll management
- Cash box and Unifield accounting/books management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desirable: HR, finance, business or administration related diploma/degree.
- Essential: Previous working experience of at least two years in MSF or other NGOs
- Essential: Working knowledge of MSF accountancy software SAGA and HR software HOMERE essential.
- Essential: Computer literacy (Word, Excel, internet)
- Strong interpersonal skills, dynamic, reliable, flexible and honest.
- Must be a well-organized person who can meet strict deadlines and pays attention to details
- Must be flexible, self-motivated and committed to producing high quality work
- Excellent communication in English and Kiswahili
- Should have the necessary statutory documents (ID, NSSF, NHIF, and PIN).
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae mentioning on the subject email line, “Fin/HR Assistant”, to:
Applications must be received by the deadline.
Deadline for application: 30th October, 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/ recruitment fee.