Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As an experienced communications professional, the Communications Officer will contribute to the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of complex communications strategies in support of North Star’s strategic goals and objectives. S/he will work closely with senior leadership to promote North Star’s added value in the global health sector and to monitor global political developments to determine the best positioning of the organisation and to implement the resulting communications work.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an international communications and/or marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degree in Marketing/Communications or related field.
- Demonstrate a successful track record in content and social media management.
- Proficient skills in the MS Office software and knowledge of digital communication and design tools (for example WordPress, Canva, Mailchimp, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with project management and inter-and intra-team coordination.
- International experience in the development sector (e.g., social entrepreneurship and social innovation) is an asset.
- Exceptional ability to translate complex ideas and information into simple messages and communication strategies.
- Outstanding public and corporate communications skills, both written and spoken, as well as diplomacy and tact.
- Native or close to native oral and written English language skills
- Experience in and understanding of the healthcare sector in sub-Saharan Africa would be an asset
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, apply online on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd October 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted