Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: One-year contract -renewable
Location: Nakuru, Kenya
Reports to: Finance and Human Resource Manager
Start date: Immediately
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and self-driven Project Accountant to be based in Nakuru to work in an HIV prevention Care and treatment project. The overall objective of the project is to increase access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the “90-90-90” targets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- At least 3 years’ experience in project accounting and a good understanding of the health landscape in Kenya would also be desirable.
- Working knowledge of USAID funded projects is necessary
- Proficiency in electronic accounting systems.
- An excellent communicator with strong writing skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, apply online on Email: email@example.com on or before 23rd October 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted