Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
General Ferry Attendant-Grade FU 5 -Post Ref:4000-32/36/39/40/45/2020-5 Post
Reporting to the Senior Administrative Assistant, the General Ferry Attendant will be responsible for creating a healthy, safe and clean environment to achieve company objectives.
- Wash and sweep vessels cabins and toll collection booths;
- Scrub booths and ramps;
- Drain vessels and booths during rainy season;
- Whitewash ramps; and
- Raise flags on ferries and compound
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Kenya Secondary School Certificate (KCSE) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- First Aid Course from St. John Ambulance or KIHBT or any other recognized institution;
- Health and Safety Certification or its equivalent from a recognized institution; and
- 1 year relevant working experience.
Kenya Ferry Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization. Applicants comprising persons living with disabilities (PWDs), those from marginalized areas, youth and women are encouraged to apply.
TERMS OF SERVICE AND REMUNERATION
All the above positions are challenging and offer attractive and competitive remuneration packages which include basic salary, house allowance, medical cover, leave travel allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Kenya Government Public Service guidelines.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and should submit among other documents;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If you believe your career objectives match the above roles, please submit your application, on or before 30th October, 2020 on our recruitment portal email@example.com Only applications made on the recruitment portal will be accepted.
Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/ details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
“Kenya Ferry Services Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.”
“Experience the Blue Economy with the Best Ferry Service.”