Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Administrative Assistant-Grade FM5-Post Ref:4000-07/2020-1 Post
Reporting to the Principal Human Resource Officer, the Senior Administrative Assistant will be
- Ensure all employees in the Department have working spaces and necessary tools;
- Maintaining and updating confidential records;
- Administer supply of utilities such as water and electricity;
- Coordinate declaration of income, Assets and Liabilities exercise as per Public Officer Ethics Act, 2003;
- Ensure safety of station of work;
- Handling mails, telephone calls and all forms of communication;
- Coordinate activities within the department and particularly the Head of Department’s office;
- Handling enquiries directed at the Head of Department;
- Processing instructions and communication from the Head of Department and;
- Facilitate travel arrangements for Heads of Department.
Required qualifications and experience
- A minimum of Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution;
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years relevant working experience;
- Certificate in computer skills; and
- Certificate in customer care.
Kenya Ferry Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization. Applicants comprising persons living with disabilities (PWDs), those from marginalized areas, youth and women are encouraged to apply.
TERMS OF SERVICE AND REMUNERATION
All the above positions are challenging and offer attractive and competitive remuneration packages which include basic salary, house allowance, medical cover, leave travel allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Kenya Government Public Service guidelines.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and should submit among other documents;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission; and
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
If you believe your career objectives match the above roles, please submit your application, on or before 30th October, 2020 on our recruitment portal firstname.lastname@example.org Only applications made on the recruitment portal will be accepted.
Applications without relevant qualifications, copies of documentation/ details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
“Kenya Ferry Services Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer.”
“Experience the Blue Economy with the Best Ferry Service.”