Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Start Date: 01st December, 2020
Duty Station: Dandora
Duration: 3 months probationary contract, extendable based on performance
Médecins Sans Frontières France Mathare Project is looking to fill the position of a Hygiene Agent. The successful candidate reports to the Mental Health Supervisor in the Clinic.
Objective of the Position:
Support the clinic activities by maintaining the highest level of cleanliness and offering required supportive services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of MSFF Youth clinics and its environs
- Perform daily cleaning of all rooms in the clinic twice daily following infection control guidelines provided.
- Perform dump dusting of surfaces in the rooms daily.
- Clean the waiting bay and dust the benches during each shift and when the need arises
- Laundry management
- Soak dust coats, blankets, bed sheets, and towels and mackintoshes in designated place for decontamination before washing.
- Ensure that clinical coats, bed sheet, blankets and mackintoshes are folded after ironing and kept in designated place in laundry cupboard.
- Wash curtains bi-weekly and when soiled.
- Kitchen management
- Keep the kitchen clean at all times by wiping the table and the floor.
- Responsible for all the utensils in the kitchen.
- Record the broken utensil in the book and Report broken utensils to the clinic supervisor immediately.
- To report on any aspects that threatens or favors the program.
- To abide by the MSF Staff regulations and MSF Charter.
- To maintain confidentiality with respect to MSF’s operational and patient activities
High school Certificate/Certificate in housekeeping
1+ years’ experience working in a similar position/ experience working with Youth is a plus
Good communication skills in both English and Kiswahili
Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit a motivation letter and an updated Curriculum Vitae mentioning on the subject email line, “Hygiene Agent”, to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by the deadline. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for application: 30th October, 2020
MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/ recruitment fee.