Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gross Salary: 35-40k,
Our client is a leading furniture company based in UK. They seek to hire an efficient customer service executive who will handle customer enquiries virtually while working remotely from Kenya. S/he will be interacting with customers and providing information in response to the client’s products and services.
- Respond to enquiries from customers virtually via email, social media and solving any complaints.
- Providing a focused and friendly service to all customers and prospects when providing quotations and assisting with queries, taking messages where appropriate.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintaining secure, efficient and accurate records.
- Responding to Trust pilot and other review site comments
- Promoting and processing new furniture sales where appropriate.
- Helping customers with furniture selection, or deal with after sales care and providing suggestions and ideas for improving processes and customer satisfaction
- Maintain productivity in line with targets set by customer service team Leader and Head of customer service
- Adhere to guidelines and targets for appeasements and refunds
- Communicate in a friendly and professional manner with customers and internal departments
- Adhere to company policies and processes
- Prepare reports as required by management
- Carry out other duties as and when required by management
- A Degree/Diploma in Business Management
- Must have at least 3 years’ customer service experience in a busy environment, preferably in a furniture company
- Experience working virtually will be an added advantage
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Customer service skills
- Must be a good problem solver.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Good crisis management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Executive – Furniture Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 26th October 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.