Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medical Supplies,
Gross Salary: 100K – 150K Plus Commissions,
Our client is a new entrant into the Kenyan market dealing with supply of medical equipment. They seek to hire a Purchasing Manager to develop connections with suppliers abroad and push the products in the Kenyan market. The incumbent should have good negotiation and customer service skills.
- Contacting new suppliers in Europe/USA
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Developing and implementing purchasing strategies
- Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes
- Visiting Doctors and hospitals to create awareness of the medical equipment.
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Purchasing Manager preferable in the medical field
- Must have experience in the Medical industry
- Deep knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Self-driven with ability to work independently
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Leadership skills and a team management skill
- Must be able to deliver and exceed expectations in a challenging environment
- Ability to attain growth targets of the company
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet browser
- Negotiation skills
- Advanced English in speaking and writing
- Result oriented, proactive and ambitious
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Purchasing Manager – Medical Equipment) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 29th October 2020.