Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you have what it takes to join a vibrant team?
Vivo Activewear prides itself in inspiring women to look and feel great. It is a place to explore potential, eliminate boundaries and push out the edges of what we can be.
The company seeks to nurture talent, grow and bring dreams to fruition. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding performance.
We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries to bring skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving Fashion Industry.
What about the position?
We are looking for an outstanding IT Intern (Infrastructure) who will provide direct support for end users, and track resolution of their technology requests.
- Perform daily monitoring and logging tasks as related to server, PC, antivirus, and software update policies.
- Collaborate with various departments on their printing and document management.
- Help the IT Team to document all core systems configurations, and all relevant passwords and system access requirements
- Assist the IT Team to audit current and new Apps.
- Web support.
- Assist end users to troubleshoot and resolve issues with network copiers and printers, as well as stand-alone devices
- Support for mac and IPad operating systems.
- Problem solving
- Readiness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Knowledge in programming languages: Java script, PHP, Mobile(android/iOS), React native and Liquid (Ruby on Rails).
- Knowledge in Development Frameworks: CakePhp, CodeIgniter, NodeJS
- SQL database or relational database skills: MySQL
- Knowledge in Web Technologies: Angular, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery
- Knowledge in Methodologies: Object Oriented Programming, Agile Development.
- Operating Systems: Windows.
- Digital marketing and Business Intelligence.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to email@example.com by October 31, 2020.
The subject of your email should be “IT Intern (Infrastructure)”
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.