Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Investigations Officer,
Reports To: Senior Investigations Officer,
Interfaces With: Sectional Heads,
- Ensure speedy execution of all investigations and delivery of Reports to the Client and the Management for informed decision making
- Generate Weekly, Monthly, and annual Incident Reports
- Compile weekly, monthly, and yearly crime reports for circulation to relevant offices
- Advise on actions to avoid or mitigate lapses and weakness resulting to incidents.
- Review & corroborate facts in appeal letters by non uniformed staff.
- Vet all staff by verifying documents and other testimonials on employment.
- Participate in internal and external training activities as associate faculty.
- Handle matters touching on Insurance claims and liaison with underwriters.
- Investigate all matters involving all staff. Conduct Investigations in all fraud cases.
- Handle matters involving state security agencies touching on staff and BM clients.
- Attend court on behalf of the company and provide feedback. Carry out other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Experience: Minimum of 5 Years as an investigator
- Training: Must be professionally trained to the level of Diploma or Degree in Investigation or a related field, Penal Code, CPC, Evidence Act, 5 years investigation experience with the DCI, etc.
- Skills: Computer literate;
- Capable of utilizing investigations equipment;
- High level ability to relate and compare data from different sources, identifying issues, securing relevant information, and identifying relationships;
- Highly effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills including the demonstrated ability to negotiate to a successful outcome with a diverse client group;
- The ability to construct an investigators statement of evidence and present evidence at hearings; The ability to schedule activities in the time available and effectively meet deadlines.
- Knowledge: Crime Investigations, Prosecution procedures, Data / crime analysis, Financial Analysis & Reporting, the Penal Code & other chapters of the Kenyan Law.
How to apply
Qualified candidates who meet the above criteria, should submit their applications with detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates & testimonials to be received by 6th November 2020 through email address email@example.com or
CHIEF OF STAFF
BOB MORGAN SECURITY SERVICES P.O. BOX 21606- 00505