Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Experience : Fresher Can Apply
Job closing date : 03-Nov-2020
Engie Mobisol Kenya is looking for an IT Intern to be responsible for providing first line IT support. The tasks will include first level of troubleshooting, ticket creation and update/monitor. This will also involve installation, support and maintenance of hardware and network infrastructure.
- Installing, configuring and maintenance of computer hardware, operating systems, and software applications on PCs.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and in any case report network downtime to respective Internet Service Providers.
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT Support over the phone or email through ticketing system across the countries for both local support and database Call Centre Solution Software Technical Support
- Perform remote and troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and answering pertinent IT questions. Walk the user through the problem-solving process.
- Develop training materials for IT applications
- Onboarding new users on IT systems
- Staff Credentials Management
- Periodic software checks and updates on workstations.
- Sourcing for computer hardware and accessories.
- Review and evaluate new Technological updates rolled out on Mobile Apps and Database.
- Working on tasks and projects identified jointly with the supervisor/partner, to help realize the departments objective.
- Develop and update training materials for IT applications and onboarding.
- Bi-weekly reporting calls (Database and Helpdesk) with first line counterparts in the other countries.
- To perform any other duties related to the delivery of the output and results expected
- Degree/Diploma in IT/ BBIT/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- Understanding of networking protocols and PABX systems
- Basic knowledge and understanding in Office 365 Administration
- Team player
- Good communication skills