Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Experience : 5.0 Year(s)
Job closing date : 30-Nov-2020
Responsible for the execution of marketing activities of Engie Mobisol Kenya Office, focusing on achieving assigned tasks to support the Area Managers, Area Administrators, Sales Contractors and Telesales Agents to stimulate demand that will ultimately feed into the national Sales Targets.
- Conduct research and analyze customer behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends, and preferences)
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Manage effective tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Collaborate with the company’s outsourced agency and design department to produce exceptional promotional materials
- Organize promotional activities to support sales teams
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts
- Maintain Promotional Materials Inventory
- Organize promotional activities for new product and service launches
- Completing assigned tasks in line with applicable policies, guidelines, processes and procedures
- Seeking opportunities to learn and develop within Engie Mobisol and through training.
- Third parties Management effectiveness
- Regular review of KPIs, performance assessment vs KPIs along with related internal and external reporting
- Ensure third parties understands the context of their roles in relation to Mobisol’s strategy.
- Ensure staff in your department when performing their duties exhibit proper / acceptable behavior.
- Assess and monitor the training and development needs of the third parties
- Ensure third parties have the resources they require to perform their work
At A2E, we have high expectations for our managers. Each manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience not only for our customers but for every person on our team. Our managers help A2E realize our ambitious goals while developing their own leadership skills and facilitating growth for their direct reports.
We believe that great managers
- Deliver ambitious results As a high-performing and accountable leader, you create an enabling environment for effective action and bold decision which contribute to successful delivery of results.
- Act with integrity As an ethical leader you are honest, respectful, objective, and transparent. You create and build upon a foundation of trust and openness.
- Inspire and mentor the team As an inspirational leader you walk the talk. You empower and coach your team with trust and humility.
- Are accessible as an accessible leader, you develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion as an inclusive leader, you ensure diversity and foster a sense of belonging.
- Accountable for marketing spend and ROI
- Digital and brand awareness metrics
- Marketing Inventory Management
- Sales Conversion
- Accountable for Agency Performance
- S/he is accountable for adherence of company’s policies and procedures
- S/he is accountable for adherence to the company’s budget
- S/he is accountable to check all financial request before Head of Commercial approval.
Knowledge and skills
- Proven success and significant work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Solid working knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing or its equivalent.
- CIMA certification is an added advantage
- Good verbal and written communication in both
Excellent computer skills including MS Office, web analytics, and Google Analytic & Awards