Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Regent Group is a leading real estate consultancy firm in the East Africa region. Regent is a brand in Valuation, Property and Facilities Management, Project Management and Agency Consultancy. We have built an excellent reputation and earned the trust of a number of the country’s leading property owners. We command a respectable market share in the property practice.
To strengthen our management team and to consolidate our ambitious growth, we seek to recruit highly qualified, self-driven, energized, highly motivated, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Distribution of invoices, leases, utility bills, letters and other correspondence to tenants
- Writing work orders for the maintenance team based on information from tenants or technicians or based on information gathered from site visits
- Identify problems and respond to tenant enquiries and/or complaints, communicate tenant issues
- Managing correspondences, to tenants related to rent collection, lease issues and preventative maintenance scheduling
- Maintain a proper document management and filing system (both electronic and paper
- Facilitate tenant “Move In” and “Move Out” as per the existing policy and procedures
- Maintain a proper record of all enquiries for office premises from walk-ins, telephone calls and emails
- Prepare and submit timely weekly and monthly reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction and maintain good relationships with the tenants, occupants and landlord.
- Liaising with relevant utility providers and monitoring of utility bills to ensure timely payment to avoid penalties
- Property Inspections at tenant spaces, common areas and ground areas to ensure maintenance is carried out properly.
Job Requirements / Specifications
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in property management.
- Graduate member of the Institution of Surveyors of Kenya
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- ERP experience
- Land Economics, Real Estate or Equivalent
How to Apply
If you fit the profile of this role and are flexible enough to enjoy the challenge of adapting to the changing needs of an evolving organization as you grow your career.
Kindly submit your application letter along with detailed CV & testimonials through https://regent.angazake.com/recruitment reach by 30th October 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Regent is an Equal Opportunity Employer!