Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Develop and implement kitchen performance standards and other specifications in the line with best practice and ensure compliance to such standards by the kitchen team.
- Document and implement standard operating procedures (sops), review and initiate any remedial action as and where needed.
- Continually monitor and control the usage of supplies and operating equipment and ensure that inter-departmental and intra-departmental controls are maintained.
- Monitor kitchen opening and closing duties including requisition of provisions
- Requisition of food stock items from the store, receive deliveries and check on quality, quantity and prices.
- Ensures correct portioning, quality and proper presentation of food to the clients.
- Monitors and ensure hygiene and safety standards are maintained within the kitchen, check the cleaning activities of the stewards and staff personal hygiene.
- Plan, organize, allocate and co-ordinate the work of the team including preparing duty rosters, off and leave schedules.
- Planning daily menus, brief staffs and co-ordinate production
- In liaison with maintenance, co-ordinate timely repairs of faulty `equipment
- Get feedback and comments from guest, review and put in place any Remedial action
· Higher education and/or equivalent adequate experience, university degree is an advantage
· Demonstrate at least 3 years relevant working experience mass food production
· Ability to carry out general office/department co-ordination.
· Capacity to understand, structure and manage the information-flow within the department
· Demonstrate flexibility, versatility, initiative, pro-activity, diplomacy, dynamism and enthusiasm.
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Excellent in written and spoken English
Applications MUST comprise of:
A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position
A completed CV
Applications to be sent to email@example.com no later than 24/10/2020 at 1.00PM local time
The application should be clearly marked senior Sous chef on the Subject