Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CREDIT ANALYST ASSISTANT
Reporting to the Credit Administrative Officer, the job holder will be responsible for monitoring performing loan portfolio of personal loans
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in analyzing Credit files from Branches and provide timely recommendations.
- Review sector / Industry credit concentration exposures.
- Conduct second level business visits and provide reports on agreed upon deliverables.
- Monitor the lending process in accordance to laid down Credit processes.
- Periodic Update and maintenance the Credit Risk register.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounts, Finance,or related field.
- Professional Credit or Accounting qualifications an added advantage.
- Minimum of two (2) years practical experience in banking with proven result-oriented track record in credit appraisals.
- Computer skills: adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power point, Internet,and email.
- Ability to interpret Financials and make sound decisions out of it.
- Analytical and keen to details.
- Innovative and creative.
- Ability to take personal initiative and work with minimal supervision
Qualified applicants should apply on or before 5pm on 31stOctober 2020 using the link provided
Kindly Note; You will be required to Sign In to your Gmail account to complete the application form.
The closure date for the above applications is on 31th October 2020.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.