Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Credit Administration Officer will be part of the Investment Team and will be responsible for managing the deal closing process at Enabling Qapital (EQ). The Credit Administration Officer will report to the Managing Partners directly and will work closely with the Investment Team and Risk Management to ensure a timely closure of deals that follows internal Enabling Qapital policies and procedures.
The Credit Administration Officer’s primary responsibilities will include all actions required to close the loan deals after an appropriate loan approval is received, including, but not limited to cross- currency and interest rate hedges, preparing loan documentation, negotiating provisions of loan contracts with target investees, closing loan deals and preparing documentation for the disbursement of loan proceeds.
The Credit Administration Officer will be part of Enabling Qapital’s Investment Team and interact closely with the Operations and Legal teams in order to ensure appropriate legal documentation.
S/he will work from home and from the Regional Office in Nairobi or Bishkek and will support other regional offices in Quito and Karachi as well. Position may eventually involve some travel in the Region as necessary.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Previous experience or exposure working in a credit institution and performing administration of the credit process, light legal drafting and negotiating loan contracts is required;
- Previous working experience or exposure to banking, microfinance or economic development sectors;
- Experience with investment funds (structures, processes, legal aspects);
- Degree in law and/or business administration, or related fields;
- Interest in impact investing, double bottom line returns and microfinance in emerging markets, developing economies and in markets in transition.
Deadline application: November 6, 2020
Please send your CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your interest but ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.