Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Hours: 20 hours per week (schedule flexible during 9am-5pm hours)
Duration: 3-12 months
Location: Upper Hill, Nairobi
Compensation: Stipend of 7500 KES per month
Reports to: Nairobi Sales Office manager
- Data Management
- Add customer data into our online Customer Management System and Hub spot
- Updating Daily production Summary google sheet.
- Maintain correct and up-to-date information on the Customer Management System
- Perform customer data inquiries as requested by staff
- Organize and file customer paperwork in a professional manner
- Contact potential suppliers of necessary marketing and office materials to receive quotations and payment terms
- Recommend suppliers to the Operations Coordinator and negotiate pricing on the company’s behalf
- Inventory Management
- Keep detailed records of all incoming and outgoing stock in the company inventory in the office and warehouse.
- Reconcile inventory records against invoices and the customer management system on a weekly basis.
- Filling of all office document
- Other tasks as assigned by Nairobi sales office manager
Qualifications for the Internship:
- University undergraduate or recent graduate seeking professional work experience
- Knowledge of HubSpot Management preferred.
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Fast typist who pays attention to and corrects errors
- Professional and friendly phone skills while interacting with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Able to successfully negotiate the best possible price with suppliers
- Highly organized and responsive to tasks assigned
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to work independently on tasks assigned with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili
- Professional experience with several key functions of a growing company
- Mentorship and support to develop your skillset
- An opportunity to create professional contacts and interact with high-level decision makers
- Flexibility to shape your own experience
- A chance to make a positive impact on our environment and the lives of our customers
How to Apply
Send email with a cover letter and short resume of not more than 2 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org