Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Miale Education Centre is a girls, private high school that runs the 8-4-4 system of education in the outskirts of Eldoret Town, Uasin Gishu County.
Miale Education Centre is committed to delivering exceptional standards of education and school care with uncompromising attention to quality.
We have teaching vacancies in the following teaching subjects:
1. Geography / Kiswahili
The teacher is responsible for planning, executing teaching plans, assessment, coaching and guiding students to ensure high performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and prepare lessons.
- Teach students according to their educational needs,
- Setting and marking of work to be carried out by the students in school.
- Assess students using agreed school criteria or equivalent national criteria.
- Advise and cooperate with the Head Teacher and other teachers on the preparation and development of teaching programmes, materials, assessment and co curricular activities.
- Maintain good order and discipline among the students, safeguarding their health and safety when they are authorised to be on the school premises and on educational visits off school.
- Participate in meetings relating to the curriculum, administration, organisation and co curricular activities of the school.
- Organise the control, evaluation and requisition of resources for own subject throughout the school and take responsibility for their storage and maintenance.
- Participate in assemblies and Record the attendance of students.
- Take up responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Academic: KCSE mean grade of B –
- Professional: B.Ed. (Science) or Diploma in Education
- Must be registered by TSC
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
- Others: Computer Skills, self-drive, excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are Interested and meet the above requirements, kindly send your CV stating your current and expected pay to: email@example.com on or before October 30, 2020.
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.