Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are an international Sports betting company searching for call center agents to join our team.
To handle customer queries via Social Media, E-mail and Phone; to educate customers on our products and processes. The call center agent will be responsible for daily interactions with customers across all channels.
Ensuring professionalism across all touch points and timely engagement to ensure customers are responded to almost immediately.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handle customer service queries to satisfaction.
- Escalate and record customer complaints.
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- Flexible in shifting schedule.
- Provide immediate and accurate response to all customers on phone, social media and email.
- Carry out any other duties as and when required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- At least 1 year experience in customer care.
- Must be an excellent communicator both in written and spoken. Proficient in Swahili & English.
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset towards social media management.
- Express communication, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to solve problems, think logically, and strive for development and continuous learning.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Call Centre agent) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th October, 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.