Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Troubleshooting equipment
- Routine lubrication of equipment
- Routine check-up and maintenance
- Following preventative maintenance program for equipment & facility
- Assisting with equipment installations and erection
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and safety of maintenance shop and facility
- Operation of forklift (experience and/ or forklift operator certificate required)
- Assuring health safety and fire regulatory requirements
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Working with Controls/ PLC
- Ability to work in Pulveriser
- Ability to work in a chiller, cooling tower, pump etc.
- Ability to work in gear box, sprocket, pulley, roller, coupling etc
- Ability to work in scrap grinder
- Ability to work in Extruder
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Mechanical maintenance experience is necessary
- Electrical maintenance experience is an asset
- Welding will be an added advantage
- Diploma or Certificate in welding and fabrication
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 2nd November 2020