Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Solely responsible for selling Daewoo Range which includes Tippers, Prime Movers & Buses to Fleet owners, corporate companies, Institutional sales and captive users.
- Grow the customer base and achieve market share targets by meeting new sales Volumes Target in Kenya through sales calls, fact finding, presentation selling, closing deals and ensuring after sales support of our valued customers.
- Guide the structuring of complex sales transactions including large quantities of Daewoo Range through trade-in packages, finance and ancillary offerings.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to grow the sales of Daewoo Range and achieving monthly , Quarterly and Annual Business Plans
- Meet assigned revenue and margin targets with assigned accounts.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to results by providing frequent market and sales forecasts, and reporting on sales activity and results.
- Ensure proper use of business systems to forecast, track and report on sales performance.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with and resolved in an efficient manner, informing necessary stakeholders of any issues while working diligently to solve problems.
- Ensure compliance with company sales and management policies and financial requirements.
- Represent Daewoo Range of Tippers, Prime Movers and Buses to customers through internal interaction with service, parts, financial services, accounting and remarketing departments and externally with TATA Motors and other local and national stakeholders as needed.
- Provide all relevant information to Head of Business for complete understanding of key deals to ensure maximum probability of success.
- Conduct product knowledge training for customers and dealers if required.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the management.