Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Kenya Film Commission (KFC) is a State Corporation mandated under Legal Notice No. 147 of 2015 to develop, promote and market the film Industry locally and internationally.
The Commission wishes to recruit results oriented Kenyan citizens with drive, vision and creativity, on temporary terms of twelve months, to fill the following positions.
No of Positions: 2
Reporting to the Principal Accountant Officer, the job holder will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day operation in the accounting unit;
- Dealing with all accounting procedures and routine matters effectively;
- Performing basic range of Management accounting
- Assisting in preparation of final accounts and statements;
- Collecting and compiling data for budgeting purposes; and
- Carrying out any other duties as assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate must:
- A. Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Finance/Accounting option), Economics or a Business related degree with CPA I and one (1) year relevant work experience.
- CPA (K) or its equivalent and two (2) years’ relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Accounting computer packages;
Interested persons MUST fill the job application form click here to download and In addition, please attach copies of professional/academic certificates, testimonials, copy of National Identity Card or passport and ,a dully filled employment form, application letter clearly stating the position being applied for and addressed to:
Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission
Jumia Place II, 2nd Floor, Lenana Road
P.O. Box 76417- 00508
To reach us by Friday, 6th November, 2020 at 5.00 p.m
Applicants are required to send only the soft copy of their application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- KFC is an equal opportunity employer
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Persons from marginalized areas are encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification